Information Systems Security Association Puerto Rico Chapter
What is ISSA?
With more than 10,000 members in over 140 chapters in 35 countries, Information Systems Security Association® (ISSA) is a not-for-profit, international organization of information security professionals and practitioners. It provides educational forums, publications and peer interaction opportunities that enhance the knowledge, skill, and professional growth of its members. ISSA is a founding contributor and preferred organization of the International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium (ISC)2, which offers the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification.
ISSA Puerto Rico Chapter
As with all chapters around the world, our goals are to promote management practices in Puerto Rico that will encourage the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information resources.
Our chapter does this by:
- Organizing industry conferences, meetings and seminars, and providing access to information.
- Offering support for professional development.
- Creating leadership opportunities within the security industry.
- Facilitating discussions to educate public, government, media and other important audiences.
- Providing opportunities to members and practitioners to gain recognition as an ISSA speaker or author.
- Providing opportunities to members and practitioners to earn CPEs.
- Provide CISSP Review Courses for those interested in obtaining the CISSP Examination.
The board of directors meets monthly and we target one general member meeting each month (except during the summer). Attendance at monthly activities is approximately 50 to 60 people.
Information Systems Security Association
Puerto Rico Chapter
352 San Claudio Ave. PMB 246
San Juan, PR 00926
There are no events available from this seller.